OMS library signup
Post date: Oct 20, 2016 4:48:42 AM
We are glad to inform you that our OMS library will be operational from 10/30!
At this time we are requesting all of you to sign up for the library access. OMS library application form is attached, if possible please turn it in on Sunday, 10/23.
OMS library is based on librarika.com, so to access our library you will need to create an account there, please see the attached doc for detailed steps.
Special thanks to our OMS library coordinators who are working tirelessly on OMS Library project:
1. OMS library applications form to be turned in earliest by 10/23 (note: library sign-up to be open all year around).
2. Parents to create an account on https://librarika.com/ (please see attached steps).
3. OMS will review your application and enable access to our library.
4. Once access is granted you may browse our library catalog and reserve books.
5. All books are first come first serve basis, reserved books will be kept on hold and ready to be picked up on the following Shala day, Sunday.
6. We will publish more FAQs on our website.
7. For any library support/questions please send email to email@example.com with subject line starting with "[Library]" , e.g.
Subject : [Library] questions regarding library donations